Barcelona Walking Tour & Helicopter Flight
Discover the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a 2.5-hour tour by land and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter and travel back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight.
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter. Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Marvel at the monument of Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you travel by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of the World Trade Center. We will also go to the Maremagnum and the emblematic fishing district of Barceloneta.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Discover the city with an expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- LAND: explore hidden squares, narrow streets and picturesque churches of the Old Town
- AIR: enjoy the city from a bird’s eye view on a helicopter flight
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
- Bilingual tour guide
- Helicopter Flight (6 minutes)
- Walking tour of the Gothic quarter
What's Not Included
- Food or beverages unless specified
- Hotel pick up or transfer
For the morning tour meet at 9:15am for check in and departure for 9:30am.
For the afternoon tour meet at 15:15pm for check in and departure for 15:30pm.
WE BARCELONA CATHEDRAL at Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona