Barcelona Coast To Vineyard Bike Tour
Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting experience in this easy ride along the coast on our smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alta Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.
Beginning in the centre of the Gothic Quarter outside the Cathedral of Barcelona, you will enjoy one of the most different and exclusive wine tasting experiences in this 6 hour-long trip outside the city.
Riding comfortably on our Mercedes Benz Smart electric bikes along the Mediterranean coast, you will be able to enjoy the best views of the Catalan beaches as you go north for 90 minutes towards Alta Alella, located in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey you will have a short break to enjoy the seaside.
Once in Alta Alella, you will visit a family run organic winery and will have the chance to stroll along its vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery which sits in some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. Not only will you get to learn about their prestigious production and clientele, but you’ll also get the chance to taste three very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, you can enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery.
After a relaxing tasting session, you choose how to return to Barcelona, either by train or bike and enjoy the same views you experienced from the morning ride. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime experience!
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Exclusive E-Bike Guided Tour with a bilingual professional guide
- Experience beautiful views Mediterranean Sea and its coastline
- Easy ride on the most comfortable and safest E-Bikes in town, with a range of up to 130 km
- Visit to Alta Alella Vineyards & Winery
- Wine Tasting by the hand of a professional oenologist
- Ride back to Barcelona by train or bike
- Premium Small Group for a personalised experience
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike (by Mercedes Benz)
- Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar
- Wine Tasting: 3 wines
- Train ticket for the way back
Meet at 8:45am for check in and departure at 9:00am.
WE BARCELONA CATHEDRAL atCarrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona