A Typical Day
Typical class schedule
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start at 9am
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each; 2 lessons will focus on grammar and vocabulary and 2 lessons will focus on listening and conversation skills
– You will have a short break in the morning
– You will have 3 private Spanish cooking lessons during the week lasting two hours each
– Cookery lessons will take place in the afternoon and exact times will be confirmed on arrival
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as tapas tours, paella parties and cultural excursions to the city’s museums (some activities may come with an additional charge)
– You will also have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax by the beach on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.