A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start run from 9am-12:15pm or 12:30-3:45pm (depending on your language level – to be confirmed on arrival only)
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each
– You will have a short break between each class
– Hiking will take place on two afternoons
– Treks and walks will take place in the Granada Province and Sierra Nevada Natural Parks and all treks will be guided by a Spanish speaking guide, a great way to practise your Spanish!
– Please note that hiking takes place in very small groups of usually 1-2 students
*Please note that hiking is weather dependent, especially in July/August with high temperatures, or in winter from November to January (flood/snow in the mountains). In the case of cancellation, you’ll be refunded.
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and seminars throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as tapas tours and excursions
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference