A Typical Day
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Language lessons start at either 9am or 3pm each day depending on your level
– You will have 4 group language classes per day lasting 50 minutes each
– You will have a short break between each class
– You will have 5 Flamenco dance lessons during the week
– The schedule for your dance lessons will be confirmed on arrival
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and seminars throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as beach parties, volleyball games, tapas tours, cooking and dance classes and excursions to nearby cities such as Granada, Malaga and Seville
– Please note that during the quieter winter months, a reduced activity programme will be offered and the school will also advise you on alternative activities to do in the area
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax by the beautiful beach on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in the Club Costa Nerja Hotel Residence. You can simply add it to your booking (for an additional charge). More information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.