A Typical Day
– Classes start at either 9am or 3pm each day depending on your level
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each
– You will have a short break between lessons too
– Salsa lessons take place in the evenings and the schedule below is for guidance only, exact times will be confirmed on arrival:
– You will have 5 hours of lessons each week
– 2 hours on Tuesday, usually from 4-6pm
– 1.5 hours on Thursday, usually from 5pm-6:30pm
– 1.5 hours on Friday, usually from 5pm-6:30pm
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and seminars throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as volleyball games, tapas tours, cooking and excursions to nearby cities such as Granada, Malaga and Seville
– Please note that during the quieter winter months, a reduced activity programme will be offered and the school will also advise you on alternative activities to do in the area
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language and salsa skills or just kick back and relax by the beautiful beach on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in the Club Costa Nerja Hotel Residence. You can simply add it to your booking (for an additional charge). More information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.