A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start run from 9am-12:15pm or 12:30-3:45pm (depending on your language level – to be confirmed on arrival only)
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each
– You will have a short break between each class
– Horse riding will be on one afternoon, typically on a Wednesday from 1-7pm
– Horse riding will depart from local stables
*Please note that horse riding is weather dependent, especially in July/August with high temperatures, or in winter from November to January (flood/snow in the mountains). In the case of cancellation, you’ll be refunded.
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and seminars throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as tapas tours and excursions
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.