3 Day Essence of the Kruger
Short on time but want to discover one of the most incredible wildlife viewing destinations in the world? On this 3 day Kruger National Park Safari you'll experience a smaller, private reserve, have the famous sundowners, spend a day on safari in the world renowned Kruger, where you can see the big game, but also everything else the African bush has to offer, big and small. You'll also do a walking safari and visit the worlds 3rd largest canyon, the Blyde River Canyon. All accompanied with a local expert safari guide, who's passion it is to show people Africa's true natural beauty, often going much deeper than the iconic big 5. You may only be there for three days, but you'll tick plenty off that bucket list.
Highlights of the Trip
- Full day exploring the incredible Kruger National Park. Going deeper than just the big 5
- Walking safari and visit to the Blyde River Canyon, the 3rd biggest canyon in the world
- Safari in smaller, private reserve that’s much less visited than the main reserves.
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Open 4×4 Safari Vehicle & Minibus
En suite chalets (2 nights)
- Late afternoon/evening Big Five game drive in open 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Full Day Kruger Park Game Drive in open 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Morning game walk in the Guernsey Private Nature Reserve
- Visit to The Three Rondawels and Blyde River Canyon