Oranjezicht Neighbourhood Markets
Meet people from all walks of life while enjoying a leisurely walk around one of Cape Towns best kept secrets. The Oranjezicht Neighbourhood Markets is an artisanal collection of fresh produce, baked goods, home made foods and drinks over looking Granger Bay sea side. The market is situated near the Victoria & Alfred waterfront and is surrounded by exquisite views.
You’ll meet at the Oranjezicht Neighbourhood market, in the V & A Waterfront. Take in the Atlantic Ocean Views of Robben Island and Blouberg beach, Sip coffee with Table Mountain, Lions Head and Signal Hill as the backdrop to this market.
Stroll around the Market with with a Cape Town Food expert and learn about the finest artisan foods, products, organically grown vegetables. You’ll also get to sample and Taste the artisan dishes of the best local producers/traders. Then visit the Red shed Market for outstanding hand made South African Crafts from across the country.
Finishing at the Watershed Market, home of South African designs, which has 150 shops of locally designed goods, with more than 365 Brands.
Highlights of the Trip
- Views over the Atlantic Oceans and the world-renowned V & A Waterfront
- Feasting your eyes on Homegrown /organic/ free range/home-crafted products and taste many local food delights.
- Chat first hand to the creator, maker, craftier and entrepreneur of product.
- Insights behind the food scene and local crafting Made in South Africa
- Morning Coffee
- Tastings of various food delights
- Bottle of Water
What's Not Included
- Transport to and from the V+A WATERFRONT.
- Spending money
- Purchase of any product on offer.