6 Day Epic Kruger Park Safari
From one of the best big 5 private game drives in the world, to adventure safaris in the Kruger itself, guided walking safaris, special animal rehabilitation projects and one of the largest canyon's in the world. If there's one thing the Kruger National Park is, it's definitely epic.
Accompanied with an expert local guide, who's passion it is to showcase Africa's incredible natural beauty and to go much deeper than the big 5. This 6 day adventure makes jaws drop, eyes widen and memories to last a lifetime.
Highlights of the Trip
- Two full days exploring the incredible Kruger National Park. Going much deeper than just the big 5
- Walking safari in the Kruger
- Visit to the Blyde River Canyon, the 3rd biggest canyon in the world
- Safari in smaller, private reserve that’s much less visited than the main reserves.
- Opportunity to visit two animal rehabilitation projects – the Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre & Kapama Cheetah Project
5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners
Open 4×4 Safari vehicle, Minibus
En suite chalets (5 nights)
- Big Five Game Drive in an open 4×4 Safari vehicle in a Reserve open to Kruger Park
- Two full day Kruger Park game drive in an open Safari vehicle
- Morning game walk in the Guernsey Private Nature Reserve
- Visit to the Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels
Thornhill Safari Lodge is about a 45-minute drive to Kruger National Park’s Orpen Gate. Big 5 Game Drives on this itinerary are conducted in the Kruger National Park and neighbouring Private Game Reserves. Please note that if Thornhill is full you will be accommodated in a similar lodge within the Greater Kruger Park region.
What's Not Included
Optional Activities (on leisure days):
- Big Five Game Drive
- Morning Game Drive
- Panorama Route and Blyde River Canyon
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Kapama Cheetah Project
- Cycling Safari
Please see terms and conditions for this experience click here