4 Day Encounter the Kruger National Park Safari
With over 20,000 square kilometres and 14 different eco-zones, the Kruger National Park is one of the most incredible wildlife watching destinations.
On this Kruger experience, you'll be accompanied with an expert local safari guide, who's passion it is to showcase the natural wonders of the South Africa and go much deeper than the iconic big 5. From fascinating game drives, to visiting animal rehabilitation projects, to walking safaris, you'll get up close and personal with the African icons: lions, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, hippo and rhino. As well as, discovering and learning about the 137 other mammals and over 500 different bird species.
Highlights of the Trip
- Experience the greater Kruger national park from an open 4×4 Game vehicle
- Early morning game walk with experienced nature guides before exploring the Blyde River Canyon.
- Experience one of the world’s greatest nature reserves with an incredible variety of wildlife, birds, plants and trees.
- Optional visit to the Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Open 4×4 Safari Vehicle, Minibus
En suite chalets (3 nights – Thornhill Safari Lodge)
- Late afternoon/evening Big Five game drive in a Private Reserve in open 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Full Day Kruger Park Game Drive in open 4×4 Safari vehicle
- Morning game walk in the Guernsey Private Nature Reserve
- Visit to the Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels
What's Not Included
- Big Five Game Drive
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Panorama Route and Blyde River Canyon
- Kapama Cheetah Project
- Cycling Safari