2 Day Luxury Yacht & Winelands Combo
Our 2 Day Luxury Yacht & Winelands Combo is professionally guided. The tour is a perfect add on to the start of your Cape Town visit or tour to South Africa. Spend one night on a luxury yacht located inside the famous V&A Waterfront and walking distance from all the main attractions at the Waterfront.
This vast country is undoubtedly one of the most culturally and geographically diverse places on earth. Fondly known by locals as the ‘Rainbow Nation’, South Africa has 11 official languages and its multicultural inhabitants are influenced by a fascinating mix of African, Asian and European cultures.
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own. Some cities boast rich culture, vibrant nightlife, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and extraordinary architecture, while others boast breath-taking landscapes and extraordinary natural wonders.
Cape Town is lucky enough to be blessed with all these attractions and so much more. With its bustling harbour, world-class beaches, top-notch vineyards, and its mountainous surroundings brimming with diverse flora and fauna, Cape Town consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit.
Highlights of the Trip
- Exploration of V&A Waterfront
- Professional Cooking Experience on board yacht
- Night onboard luxury yacht
- Vineyard Tour & wine tasting with pairings
- Brewery Tour & tasting with pairings
- Services of a professional Fly in Safari Company guide
- 1 x Night stay in an en suite room on a luxury yacht at the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- 1 x Breakfast on the yacht
- 1 x Cooking class / experience by a professional chef on the yacht (dinner) inclusive of drinks
- 1 x Guided Cape Winelands day trip; includes wine tastings & pairings, a brewery tour and lunch at one of the estates
- All transfers
What's Not Included
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal travel insurance
- Cash for bar on yacht
- Meals not specified
- Tips & Gratuities
The tour conveniently starts and ends in Cape Town where will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation or from the airport.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to supplier, government bed levy, sales tax, VAT, fuel and any other unforeseen increases.