Forget brain training – take a Spanish master class instead
“If only I could speak Spanish I would consider living in Spain”
“We had a great holiday in Spain but if we could have spoken more to the local people it would have been so much better”
“I would love to learn Spanish and about Spanish culture, but language schools don’t cater for my age group.”
Sounds like you? Rest assured there’s a Spanish Language course specifically designed for you.
Our Spanish language Master Class course has been running for over 13 years and is aimed at the active and vibrant over 50’s who love life, appreciate culture, like having fun, meeting new people and have a love of languages.
Forget your school days, a Spanish language Master Class won’t force you to learn all the grammatical technicalities but will instead focus on the essential words and phrases that will help you to begin to communicate (or to communicate better) with the local people.
• We teach you medsapotek how to ask directions, how to introduce yourself, how to order that plate of succulent grilled prawns you can see on the next table – and how to communicate in many more everyday situations that you will encounter on a holiday in Spain or if you plan to live here.
• We combine the language learning with a programme of social and cultural activities especially for Master Class groups including dancing, cookery lessons, visits to art galleries and museums, walking in the hills, excursions, cultural talks, parties and much more.
Our Spanish Language School in Malaga has its own amazing on-site residence offering fantastic accommodation for you; all you need to do is book your flights. The residence boasts the following features:
• secure (24 hour-staffed reception)
• convenient (on-site)
• comfortable (all rooms with private facilities)
• contactable (direct dial phones in all rooms)
• swimming pool
• bar, cafe, restaurant
• dance studio
• lounge area
Forget brain training, take a fully accredited Spanish language course on your next trip to Malaga at a school with over 35 years teaching experience on a course that is right for you.
Have fun, meet new people and take home a new skill that will stay with you long after the holiday is over and who knows, you might end up making that move to Spain or even coming back for another course next year!