Eat at Home With a Local
Grab this unique opportunity to really understand Spanish life, with this intimate dinner, hosted by a warm, welcoming family ready to cook you an authentic regional meal and share their culture with you.
Experience this hugely rewarding and insightful look into Spanish culture, as you enjoy a deliciously home-cooked meal and excellent wine in a relaxed, homely atmosphere.
Your hosts will be open, personable and more than ready to share their home, life and with you, for an evening unlike anything your average tourist would experience.
Over a beautifully cooked three-course dinner, you’ll savour the true taste of Spain and Seville, as your new friends provide you with an insight to the Spanish way of life you simply can’t get anywhere else.
Highlights of the Trip
- Make new friends and enjoy dinner away from the typical, impersonal restaurants
- Learn all about Spanish culture and real life in Seville
- Taste delicious home-made food
- Share memorable moments with friendly locals
- Wine, beer, coffee, and tea throughout 3 delectable courses
- Insider tips
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Language: EN, ES
What to bring:
A gift or a bottle of wine would be nice, but is not necessary at all.