Drive at a leisurely pace in open jeeps to the Chinnar wildlife sanctuary with great opportunities to spot wildlife in the neighbouring scrublands, striking views of the Palani hills all the way from Kodaikanal to Palani, stop and wet your feet at the Lakkam waterfalls and visit the ancient Dolmens.
Reach Marayoor by around 10 am in the morning. You will be met by our representative and will be briefed about the programme to follow. The whole day is packed with interesting activities that includes a short trek to the Lakkam waterfalls, visit to the sandalwood forest, visiting the Dolmen sites of the Megalithic era, Jeep safari from Marayoor towards the Chinnar wildlife sanctuary along with a two hour trek to the Riparian Forest.
Highlights of the Trip
• Trek to the Lakkam waterfalls
• Visit the Sandalwood forests
• Visit the Dolmen sites of the Megalithic era
• Jeep safari from Marayoor towards Chinnar wildlife sanctuary
• Accompanying guide
• Refreshment and mineral water during the activity hours
• Packed lunch
• Evening tea and snacks
• Forest entry fees
• Jeep Safari
What's Not Included
• Pick up and drop to airport
• Tips to driver/guides