Arrive in Casperia, settle in to your accommodation and meet your fellow yogis during a welcome aperitivo.
Where will I be staying?
– Stay in your choice of rustic accommodation within the walls of the village, all within a few minutes walk from each other and the retreat itself
– The houses have breath-taking panoramic views and are in supreme locations in the village of Casperia
– There is an off-site outdoor private swimming pool available exclusively for guests just a 10 minute walk from the yoga retreat or a short cycle ride away, set in the Casperia countryside surrounded by olive groves and rolling hills (the pool is open from May-October, weather permitting)
Casa Latini: renovated 13th century house furnished in a boutique Latin style
Casa Latini is a lovely 13th century building furnished in boutique-style with a Latin and Eastern influence. A spiral staircase on each level leads to the terrace area, where you can enjoy the spectacular panoramic views over Casperia, and there is also a communal lounge and dining area with a fully-equipped kitchen if you wish to prepare your own meals.
Casa Latini Suites:
There are two private floors in the house which each have a suite including a twin bedroom, ensuite luxury bathroom and private lounge area.
Casa Latini Loft Rooms:
There are two loft rooms in the house, one twin and one single. Both have skylights and ensuite bathrooms. Please note the twin room has limited head room for taller people.
This beautiful historic property, the original home of the Count and Countess of Casperia, is a restored Italian palazzo set in its own grounds and gardens. It is furnished in the classic ‘Italianate’ style with the antiques and decor of a noble family home. There are 6 twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (which can be booked for sole occupancy) and the accommodation has a kitchen for self-catering.
Are meals included?
– Breakfast is included each morning and is taken at the lounge-café which is run by local Italians at the yoga retreat
– Breakfast is a buffet style which consists of fresh fruit and vegetable juices and organic produce
– Special diets will be considered with advance notice, but please bear in mind that in a small Italian village, specialist ingredients (dairy/wheat/vegetarian cheese replacements for example) are not readily available
Lunch and dinner (extra cost)
– A delicious buffet dinner is provided for all guests on the first evening (Thursday) and includes wine, water and dessert
– All other meals are at your own expense and there are cafes and restaurants in Casperia in which to eat
– Guests usually prepare their own lunches at home, or can take lunch in one of Casperia’s restaurants
– Each of accommodation type has a terrace or balcony, so you can enjoy a delicious lunch of Italian food in the sunshine and fresh air
– For dinner, full meals, snacks and pizza are available in local cafés, bars and restaurants and the village shops have a range of local food and drinks for guests who wish to prepare meals at home
– The retreat also organise transport to authentic local Italian restaurants and folklore festivals in neighbouring hilltop villages or the countryside, where delicious traditional specialities of vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes can be enjoyed
– A small fee (per person) is charged for transport to and from these venues and remember, all our accommodations have fully equipped kitchens for those who want to sample some home cooking at any time
Forani Palace Accommodation Pictured