Valpolicella Wine Tour
A uniquely thorough tour through the glorious Valpolicella Land where you'll visit 3 exclusive wine cellars and travel in style in a comfortable private jeep.
Join our full day wine tour where you will be taken through the famous landscape of Amarone, giving you the perfect opportunity to admire and appreciate the beautiful hills and the vineyards of the stunning Valpolicella land.
Only 30 minutes drive from Verona, Valpolicella is one of the most famous and appreciated wine producing regions in Italy, renowned not only for the Amarone, but also for wines such as Ripasso and the sweet Recioto.
We will stop for our first wine tasting experience in one of our specially selected wineries where, with a professional sommelier, you will discover the entire range of Valpolicella wines such as: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore, Ripasso, Amarone and the sweet Recioto.
After visiting the vineyards on board of a jeep and learning about the wine making processes you will tuck in to a delicious lunch made up of traditional products of Valpolicella and different delicious dishes, followed by a sweet surprise. And of course all will be paired with Valpolicella wine!
In the afternoon you will visit the final winery for a nice walk through the vineyards where you will learn how to distinguish different indigenous grape varieties. We will then have our wine tasting session and to finish that off a sip of grappa.
Discover the incredible scenery and the wines from Valpolicella in this exclusive and personal tour.
Highlights of the Trip
- Discover 3 different wineries in the amazing Valpolicella landscape and experience a taste of the wines that they produce
- Private lunch, inside a cozy wine-cellar, of traditional produce (selection of cold cuts and cheeses), different kind of main dishes (according to season: risotto or different dishes) plus a sweet surprise
- Tour of the vineyard grounds on board of a jeep through alongside the wine maker who will teach you every details about the grape varieties, his vineyards and the territory.
- Tasting of Grappa of Amarone
- Your personal local tour leader and wine expert always with you
- Private transportation to/from Valpolicella
- Wine experience in 3 selected wineries
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines at every winery
- Lunch made up of local and traditional Italian produce
What's Not Included
- Any wine you may wish to purchase
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- NOTE: the places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to weekly closings. If dietary restrictions exist (vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose free) please report them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.
Meet at Piazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy in time for a 10:00 am departure and drive to the first winery.