Soave Wine Tour
Soave Village is a real Italian old “Borgo” surrounded by ancient walls and dominated by a very well preserved medieval castle.
Here the charm of Italy is expressed more than ever and wine is the undisputed king.
The tour includes visits to 2 wineries as well as a nice walk which ends at the famous Castle, set in a scenic village in the Veneto Region.
Sample the most revered Veronese wines, learn the characteristics of each blend and hear the winemakers’ secrets.
Between the 2 wineries we will have lunch in a typical “trattoria”; a very traditional venue where they still serve homemade fresh pasta.
You’re in Italy: it’s time to dream!
Highlights of the Trip
- Visit 2 unique wineries in the Soave valley and taste a selection of the wines that they offer
- Take a walk through the village and end at the famous castle and explore its grounds
- Enjoy a traditional lunch of local homemade pasta
- Private transportation from/to the vineyards
- Wine tasting session of at least 4 wines at 2 exclusive wine cellars
- Visit to the barrel rooms
- Lunch in typical “trattoria” of “bigoli”, Soave wine, dessert, coffee and water
- Walking tour through the gardens of the Castle
What's Not Included
- Ticket to visit inside the medical castle ( euro 7 per adult ).
- Hotel pick up/ drop off (unless pre-arranged)
- Purchase of any wines at the vineyards
Meet at Piazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy in time for departure at 10:00 am and the drive to the first vineyard. Alternatively, there is the opportunity to be picked up directly at your accommodation.