Pizza Cooking Class
Learn how to make a traditional Italian pizza in the heart of the city of Verona with a professional chef.
Cooking classes are an occasion of conviviality, a time and place dedicated to reflecting upon the respect for the environment and better ways of creating and consuming to help create a more sustainable future. Food plays the central role in our existence, not only for its important nutrients but also for its symbolic and emotional value.
This is a hands-on pizza cooking class, directly in the kitchen of our Italian chef. She will teach you how to prepare the real Italian pizza so that you can impress guests back at home with your skills.
During the lesson we will prepare an Italian dessert, too!
After the lesson you will enjoy your lunch seated all together while sipping a good glass of Italian wine! Cheers!
Highlights of the Trip
- Delicious meal of the prepared dishes ( pizza/calzone ) plus Dessert
- Wine tasting session during the workshop
- Hands on experience with local chef who can tell you the true ways of Italian cusine
- Professional Italian chef
- Utensils for cooking
- Wine to taste
- All ingredients for the cooking of your dishes
- Water and coffee throughout
- Online Recipes of the most popular Italian dishes for your perfect Italian dinner at home with friends
What's Not Included
- pick up drop off from/to the hotel
Meet at Piazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy in time for 11:00am so that your guide can take you to the kitchen.