Pinot Noir Wine Experience
Enjoy this unique half-day tour, starting with a unique wine experience on the way to Lake Garda, just 20 minutes away from Verona city center.
Your professional wine expert and local guide will drive you to this boutique winery “out-of- the-box!” (only 25.000 bottles produced). You will taste unique wines such as Pure Pinot Noir and some “method champenoise” sparkling wines made of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
The land, so called “Hills Moreniche”, at one time was covered in water, which solidified and then melted during the great glaciations that took place several millennia ago.
This is a true experience with the owner and wine maker in person who will show you and teach you the different grapes varieties, through a plesant walk through his vineyards.
The day will end with the visit of Borghetto sul Mincio, one of the most beautiful Medieval villages in Italy, with its stone houses and ancient watermills.
We will have lunch in a cozy “trattoria” based on the so famous “knot of love” (tortellini).
This is an uncommon journey based on the high quality products on offer, that you can turn into an opportunity for knowledge, exploration and relax.
Highlights of the Trip
- Guided tour by the owner and wine maker of Pinot Noir
- Wine tasting experience of a selection of the best wines produced
- Walk through the vineyards and lesson on the history of the area & why it is so good for producing wine
- Lunch of traditional cuisine in a cosy ‘trattoria’
- Your local guide and wine expert
- Private transportation to/from Verona city center
- Wine tasting of 4 rare wines such as Pure Pinot Noir and sparkling wines of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay made with Champenoise method
- Visit of a boutique winery and its rare vineyards
- Lunch in Borghetto sul Mincio, based on 2 different kind of tortellini, a glass of wine, water and coffee
What's Not Included
- Pick up/drop off from the hotel
- Any additional purchases of wine or food
Meet at Piazza Bra n.28 in front of International Pharmacy entrance in time for a 10:00am departure.