Culinary Sunset Rooftop Experience
An unforgettable panoramic walk through the streets of the center of Verona with stops in unique culinary venues.
Your expert tour guide will take you through the city center so that you can admire the old Italian monuments as well as taste typical Veronese dishes. Your guide will teach you about the city’s history and provide some fun facts about what you are tasting and observing.
You will make numerous stops along this tour. For example, you will visit a famous rooftop bar that overlooks the Arena which will give you the opportunity to enjoy the breath-taking view whilst tasting some local wine. You will also visit a cosy family run “deli -wine shop” as well as a terrace overlooking the river. The tour will finish with a journey on the funicular railway that will take you to the top of the city. From here you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city which will provide the setting of our tasty sunset aperitif.
Highlights of the Trip
- Culinary stops based on the classic Veronese aperitif: with a tasting of 4 local wines including the glorious Valpolicella Amarone wine all accompanied with appetisers
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting: 4 different olive oils from Lake Garda and Valpolicella
- Homemade gourmet pizza with yummy bufala mozzarella
- Visit to exclusive terraces and 1 private rooftop giving different panoramic views of Verona
- Fun & informative panoramic tour with the funicular railway to the top of the famous Veronese hill, just a few steps from the centre where we will enjoy our Sunset aperitif
- The tour can be considered a dinner
- Expert local guide
- Homemade pizza
- Funicular railway journey
- Exclusive visit to terraces and rooftops
- Olive oil tasting
- Tasting of 4 local wines accompanied with local appetisers
- NOTE: the places visited during the tour are subject to change, especially due to the weekly closing. If dietary restrictions exist (vegetarian, vegan, glucose and lactose free) please report them in the ‘special requirements’ field when booking.
What's Not Included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any additional culinary delights you wish to try
Meet at Piazza Bra Square, 28, 37121, under the big clock and the International pharmacy, in time for departure at 16:00pm.