A Typical Day
Italian language classes
– Please arrive at the school by 8.30am on your first day for a short level test
– This test will assess your understanding of the language and will help the course organisers to place you in the right group class for your level
– Classes run daily Monday to Friday each week
– Classes start at 9am each day
– You will have 4 group classes a day lasing 50 minutes each
– You will have a short mid morning coffee break
– Painting lessons will take place 5 times a week, each lesson lasting 2 hours
– Exact times will be confirmed on arrival at the language school
– PLEASE NOTE: art materials are not provided so you will be required to bring your own
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the Italian way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– free activities include walking tours of Florence every Monday, Italian films, five-aside football, sports, visits to nightclubs and much more
– optional excursions can be arranged for activities such as olive oil tasting, additional cooking lessons, cinema visits, group dinners, a Chianti tour, wine tasting, museum visits and longer weekend excursions to the beaches and other cities
– you will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.