A Typical Day
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start at 9am each day and finish at 12.40pm
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each
– You will have a short mid morning coffee break
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities and lectures throughout the week
– At the end of the school day, the teachers are happy to take students out for coffee
– Optional excursions can be arranged to Capri, Naples, Pompeii and the Amalfi coast
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on the stunning beach on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in the student residence. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.