“Gold of Spello” Bike Tour
We will ride through the famous Olive Path, and cross the Umbrian Valley so that you can taste the The Gold of Spello that makes this region so special!
Located on the hills just a few kilo-meters south of Assisi, Spello is part of the “club” of the most beautiful villages of Italy. Known for its Oro Di Spello – The Gold of Spello– the town produces some of the best extra virgin olive oil in the country, and you are going to taste it and learn all about it during our Spello Bike Tour.
This Bike Tour is a wonderful journey through the Umbrian countryside and a unique off-beaten-path experience to discover what makes this Umbria hill town so worth a visit.
Highlights of the Trip
- Guided tour through the Umbrian Valley
- Access to the Gold of Spello, where it is made and the history behind it
- Taste the Olive Oil & pair it with a traditional lunch
- Trekking Bike with helmet
- Visit to Spello
- Olive oil tasting with light lunch
- Professional & expert guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Any additional food purchases
Starting Point: Torre del Colle (Bevagna)
Length of Tour
Approx 40 km, the pace will be set by the guests.