Umbria Bike & Bite Tour
Cycle through the green Umbrian Valley to Bevagna and visit a family run Agriturismo for a delicious lunch and a dip in the pool.
We will ride to the town of Bevagna to visit the beautiful “borgo” elected one of the most beautiful medieval villages of Italy. Crossing the green Umbrian Valley, cycle along country roads and lush fields.
To complete the day, enjoy a delicious lunch made of typical Umbrian delicacies and a refreshing time at the swimming pool of our favorite family run Agriturismo.
Highlights of the Trip
- Cycle ride through untouched Umbrian Valleys at the pace you desire
- Delicious lunch at agriturismo ran by a local family
- Dip in the pool
– Trekking Bike with helmet (Cannondale)
– Visit of Bevagna
– Homemade lunch
– Use of the swimming pool – (June to September)
– Specialist expert Guide
What's Not Included
- Transfer to/ from Hotel ( Available upon request)
Starting point: Torre del Colle- Bevagna
Length of Tour
About 30-35Km, we will adapt to any pace that you may need.