Coastal Canyoning Experience
There's no better way to truly immerse yourself in the famously rugged Irish coast than by getting properly hands-on with the limestone slabs and dramatic formations that make up the Hook Peninsula.
Highlights of the Trip
- Literally get to grips with the craggy limestone coast on this thrilling adventure
- Discover secret caves and hidden coves that hold fascinating wildlife
- Get away from the crowds and explore the wilderness from a unique perspective
Join us at Hook Head, home to the world’s second-oldest operating lighthouse, for an adventure that will make the most of the incredible rock formations, fresh, clean waters and deep caves that the coast of Ireland is famous for.
Make the most of this natural waterpark by diving and plunging from ancient limestone slabs, swimming through hidden caves, scrambling up narrow crags and exploring the network of pools, all surrounded by amazing marine wildlife and stunning scenery.
You can find starfish, porpoises, seals and other creatures inhabiting the clear blue waters with you, as your expert local guide finds the best spots for an exhilarating half-day of activity.
- All safety gear
- Cliff jumping equipment
- Hot drink
What's Not Included
- Please make your own way to the meeting point, Slade Harbour, a 45-minute drive from Waterford or a 2-hour drive from Dublin and Cork.
Slade Harbour, Hook Head, Fethard-On-Sea, The Hook Peninsula, Co Wexford.
Eircode: Y34 P778.
Half-Day (Morning) – 10.30am to 1.00pm
Half-Day (Afternoon) – 2.30pm to 5.00pm
Note: Please Check in at Slade Harbour at least 15 minutes before the tour start time.
Most guests hire cars and make their own way to the office from across Ireland.
If you want to book for a private group (8 people upwards) then a pick-up service is offered from specific accommodation/airports. Please email [email protected] when you book to find out more.
We recommend bringing:
- Bottle of water
- Shoes you don’t mind getting wet
- Shorts or bathing suit (please avoid cotton)
- Sun cream