5-Day Hiking Tour Of The Wild Atlantic Way
During this 5 Day Hiking Tour you will experience and hike through Ireland’s beautiful wild places along the Atlantic Way. The tour includes some of the region’s best walks located in stunning locations. The tour is designed for those people who love to hike and have a love for the outdoors. The tour departs from Cork City and over five days travels west as far as Dingle in county Kerry.
Highlights of the Trip
The 5 Day Hiker Tour begins in Cork City and it travels along the Wild Atlantic Way through counties Cork and Kerry as far as the Dingle peninsula. On each day of the Adventure Tour there is a fantastic hike.
Immerse yourself in Ireland’s Mountains trails and coastal paths. During the 5 days you will hike, trek and walk through Ireland’s dramatic landscapes and experience the best of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Soak-up the wonder of Ireland as you hike along her most beautiful peninsulas, passing through picturesque villages and witnessing breath-taking scenery on Ireland’s West coast.
Relax and unwind at the end of each day’s adventures as you experience first-hand the best in Irish culture and hospitality. Savour the bountiful gourmet food on offer and sample a pint of Guinness.
- The price of the 5 Day tour includes your accommodation and transport for the duration of the tour, entrance to all sites and the guided activities on each day of the tour
- All accommodation (3-star and 4-star B&B and Hotel)
- and breakfasts for the duration of the tour are included.
- You will have the full attention of your knowledgeable and experienced guide.
- All activities included in the tour.
- Tour dates set so far this year commence 17 June, 1 July and 26 August but other dates available upon request.
What's Not Included
- Personal Expenses
- Meals and snacks (outside of your breakfast) are not included in your tour price.