A Local Experience of the Golden Triangle
Embark on the ultimate India tour, and experience some of the world's most famous and awe-inspiring sights and settings, in a totally unique way. Escape the crowds, and see the best of India - the unparalleled beauty, the fascinating history and the addictive craziness - from a side kept a secret by the locals.
Highlights of the Trip
- An orientation tour of New Delhi including the imposing, iconic India gate and graceful government buildings.
- Explore ancient ruins and medieval tombs off the beaten track in Mehrauli Archeological Park.
- Take a hair-raising rickshaw ride through Old Delhi.
- Visit a local Hindu household for a cooking demonstration and a tasting of traditional home-style cuisine.
- A trip to the world-famous jewel of India, the Taj Mahal.
- Then, go beyond the Taj Mahal on the Kachhpura Walk – a community-based heritage tour of a local village nestled in the shadows of the Taj Mahal, where you’ll interact with the locals and learn about their lives.
- Discover the hidden bazaars of Old Delhi and taste foods many wouldn’t on a walk with Masterji Kee Haveli.
- See Jaipur from a different perspective with your choice of a hot air balloon tour in tranquil blue skies or a bicycle tour through some of the less worn, most fascinating streets in the city.
On this once-in-a-lifetime tour, you’ll experience 6 incredible days that you’ll simply never forget. You’ll see some of the most incredible sights and experience them in ways that leave lasting impressions, as you immerse yourself in the local, authentic culture of this corner of the world.
From meeting the community that lives in the shadow of the Taj Mahal for a unique take on a world classic, to experiencing the Festival of Lights, or Diwali, from a truly authentic perspective as you stay with a local family, this is the tour that gets you under the skin of India.
One minute you’ll be bouncing on crazy rickshaw rides through the middle of frenetic Old Delhi, the next you’ll be serenely floating above the madness of Jaipur on a hot air balloon.
This tour takes the best of India’s golden triangle, and ensures you see it all whilst getting the view of the real India, escaping the tourists, discovering local gems. This is not one to be missed.
- 4 night’s accommodation on double & twin sharing basis at the hotels mentioned
- Daily breakfast at the hotels mentioned above
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary shall be provided by air-conditioned vehicles (Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, Interstate taxes).
- Entrance fee of the monuments as mentioned in the itinerary (one time visit only).
- Services of an accompanying English speaking tour escort for the entire tour.
- All currently applicable taxes.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Meals other than those specified above
- Airfare or airport taxes
You will be picked up directly from the airport you fly in to, or alternatively, from The Claridges hotel, your first place of accommodation on the tour.