Express Iceland Experience
With your short amount of time in Iceland you will still be able to get to experience many of the highlights. With a streamlined tour and non-stop excursions from start to finish there won‘t be a dull moment while you are in Iceland. Search for the Northern Lights, relax in a natural geothermal pool, trek into Ice caves and more.
Bookable dates: October 2019 to March 2020
Highlights of the Trip
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon
- Witness the Northern Lights on board a boat
- Discover the hot springs and waterfalls that cover Iceland’s landscape
- Explore a glacier on board a snowmobile
- 2 nights at Grand Hotel on B&B basis (hotel details below)
- Return airport and Blue Lagoon transfers
- Comfort Entrance package at the Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights Cruise
- West Iceland guided tour
- Guided snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier
- All transfers and excursions include a hotel pick up / drop off
What's Not Included
- Lunch or dinner unless stated otherwise
Hotel Details: Grand Hotel Reykjavík
Grand Hotel Reykjavík is a four star superior hotel for business travelers, conference guests and tourists who demand excellent service and facilities. At the Grand Hotel Reykjavík there are over 300 rooms and 11 meeting and conference halls in all shapes and sizes, perfectly suitable for your event.
Grand Hotel Reykjavík conforms to the Nordic Ecolabelling criteria for hotels. This guarantees that the highest standards regarding environmental measures, health, functionality and quality requirements have been met.
Please note we can cater for many different types of accommodation so if you require a family room or a triple room please get in touch – prices are subject to change