– Arrive at your host teacher’s home and spend the day and evening settling in to your new surroundings
All you need to know – Learn more
German Language Immersion in Berlin
Over the years, results and feedback from guests have proven that studying and living with your teacher is the most effective way to learn a language. The greatest care is taken to learn as much as possible about the students and host families so that teachers of similar backgrounds can be matched to the student. Teachers may be working part or full-time in a school, retired teachers, or people who worked in a different field before beginning their immersion teaching. Such a variety of backgrounds makes it easier to place students with the right teacher. As soon as we receive your enquiry, we'll send you a short questionnaire to complete so we can understand your language goals and personal interests. This will ensure we find the right teacher to suit your needs.
– As lessons are tailored to you, there is no set times for the learning
– Your hosts tend to recommend lessons in the morning as that’s when most people are more responsive to learning but schedules can be tailored to fit around you
– Usually lessons run Monday to Friday so you have the weekends free
– Outside of your lessons, you will be continuously immersed in the language as you will be living and dining with your language teacher, think of it as being a close friend or relative coming to stay and while you are free to come and go as you please, your host will welcome you into their home and daily life