Wine Tasting In Medoc
Spend the day in Medoc, exploring the land of the prestigious 1855 classified chateaux and sample some of the best Cabernet Sauvignon.
Medoc is the home of some of the most prestigious wines in the world. Follow the chateau road and experience the magnificent history and tradition of the 17th and 18th century chateaux.
Medoc is famous for its silky smooth and powerful Cabernet Sauvignon.
Highlights of the Trip
- Visit and tastings at 2 prestigious Grand Cru Classé of 1855
- Visit and tasting at 1 charming family run estate
- French apéritif in the middle of the vineyard
- Sightseeing along the mythical chateau route
- Tasting class: learn how to taste Bordeaux wines
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Chateaux entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Bordeaux
- Recommended tour schedule: 9.30am to 6.30pm
What's Not Included
- Lunch (different options from the brasserie to lunch at the chateau)