A Typical Day
– Classes start at 9.15am each day year round and finish at 1pm
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– You will have 23 group classes per week lasting 45 minutes each
– You will have a short coffee break around 11am
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on language holidays travel solo so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the French way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Guided tours of the city centre of Toulouse with lunch at a typical French restaurant
– Excursions to Carcassonne, nearby medieval village of Cordes, the castle of Montsegur and the remains of the Cathar strongholds
– Visits to the Toulouse Lautrec museum
– Parties and picnics
– Rugby games
– Cinema, theatre and opera visits
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this language learning holiday
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add this option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.