Learn French in Toulouse on this popular 1-week course at this friendly French language school; you’ll be amazed at how much you pick up on a French language holiday in Toulouse as your lessons can be put into practice outside of the classroom.
Whatever your level; learning French in Toulouse is the best way to accelerate your language learning experience. Immerse yourself in the local French culture and progress rapidly practising your new found skills in your free time.
You will be taught by highly qualified native French speakers who have a passion for teaching and use proven teaching techniques.
Lessons are highly interactive, you’ll be taught in French and you will speak French from day 1 both inside and outside of the classroom.
Get more from your holiday, have fun, meet new people and take home a new language skill that will stay with you forever.
Study French in the dynamic city of Toulouse, France's 4th largest city.
Fantastic location in the city centre, minutes from the metro.
Special activity and cultural programme to make the most of your time.
Your Local Host:
French Language School in Toulouse
Dedicated to teaching French since 1991, this friendly French language school is located in a beautiful traditional building in the centre of Toulouse, just five minutes from Place du Capitole. Toulouse is France’s 2nd largest university city, making it a dynamic city with lively nightlife. Cosmopolitan with a small town spirit and large city facilities, Toulouse boasts a rich cultural heritage and authentic French spirit. Toulouse is perfectly located for those looking to learn French in France in a dynamic cultural city.
– Classes start at 9.00am each day year round and finish at 1pm
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– You will have 21 group classes per week lasting 45 minutes each
– You will have a short coffee break around 11am
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on language holidays travel solo so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the French way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Guided tours of the city centre of Toulouse with lunch at a typical French restaurant
– Excursions to Carcassonne, nearby medieval village of Cordes, the castle of Montsegur and the remains of the Cathar strongholds
– Visits to the Toulouse Lautrec museum
– Parties and picnics
– Rugby games
– Cinema, theatre and opera visits
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this language learning holiday
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add this option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.
Located in a beautiful traditional building in the city centre of Toulouse, Toulouse keeps the perfect balance between small town comforts and the excitement and facilities a big city has to offer.
– City centre location, just 5 minutes from the Central Plaza of Toulouse
– 2 minutes from the Esquirol Metro station
– Traditional building surrounded by ornate balconies
– 10 well equipped classrooms with WiFi
– Student lounge
– Reading room with French DVDs and books
– Many facilities nearby including the outdoor markets, rugby stadium, lively nightlife, bars and restaurants
Nearest airport: Toulouse – just 9km from the city centre and within easy reach by bus, taxi or train.
French lessons each day Monday to Friday starting at 9.15am to 1pm
A French language level test
Internet / WiFi Access
Optional social and cultural activities (some with small charge)
Enrolment fee and Welcome Pack
Textbooks and class materials
Guided walking tour of Toulouse
Tandem language exchange service
Optional final exam at the end of your stay
Course completion certificate
Accommodation (but can be added)
- Suitable for all levels from beginner to advanced French learners
- Minimum age 18
- The school is open year round with a break for Christmas
- French courses start every Monday for elementary to advanced levels
- Beginners start on set dates throughout the year
- You will be asked to complete a written language test before your arrival
- On arrival, you will complete an oral language test
- This test will assess your understanding of the language and will help the course organisers to place you in the right group class for your level
Please note the school will be closed on the following days:
School closed but classes will be made up:
Classes will not be made up or refunded:
Classes will take place:
The school will be closed from:
18 December 2021 - 2 January 2022
Choose to stay with a local family to enhance your language learning experience. Your hosts may be a couple, family or a single person. All hosts are sociable, like to meet new people and can give a warm welcome to students giving you the opportunity to practice your language skills on a daily basis. You will have your own private room and will share a bathroom (or choose to upgrade to a private bathroom). Rooms are safe, clean and are all inspected and approved by the school on a regular basis. You will be provided with breakfast each day, and room prices run from Sunday evening before your course starts to the Saturday morning after your course has finished. The price includes 1 load of laundry per week and the family will also collect you on Sunday at the airport or the train station. To book this, please enter your flight or train arrival details in the special request box. Check in must be between 8am and 11pm. Check out is between 10am and 12pm. If you have any special requests such as non-smoking, no pets, allergies and so on, please note these in the special requests box during the booking process. These requests will be accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed. Accommodation is located within 25 minutes of the school.