A Typical Day
– You will be placed in one of the following groups depending on your level and the group you are placed in will be confirmed to you during your induction (you cannot state a preference):
– Group 1 = Monday 10am-12pm / Tuesday to Friday 8:30am to 12pm
– Group 2 = Monday to Friday 2:45pm – 6pm
– You will have a short coffee break during your lessons
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the French way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– The school offers free cultural activities such as guided tours to: Montparnasse, The Opera quarter, The Marais quarter, The Library Francois Mitterrand, Paris “luxe” and fashion, Ile de la Cite, The Bastille quarter, among others
– Weekend excursions to Chateaux de la Loire, Fontainebleau Castle, Cordon Bleu Cooking Demonstration and more can be arranged
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add this option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.