– Arrive, check in, and make yourself at home
– Enjoy a welcome drink and meal while you get to know each other and learn what to expect in the upcoming week
The gorgeous manor house on this 18 acre estate accommodates up to 12 people, in single/twin or double rooms to suit your needs. This is a stunning estate, where you will find other historic buildings, mills, a pond, river walks, and so much more to take in the great French countryside during your time here. Feel free to use the swimming pools, go fishing, lounge in the sun, play table tennis, darts or pool in the games room and enjoy the garden.
The rooms are wonderfully spacious, remodelled for every modern convenience, yet retaining their old charm, while being furnished to the highest standards. There are 3 lounges that are used for communal spaces to enjoy a fire, a movie, or satellite TV – grab a book from the library or enjoy a glass of wine out on the terrace. Your hosts have thought of everything for you to make the most of your time and budget here, there is a fully equipped kitchen along with refrigerators, freezers, and all you need to cook, washers, kettles, hairdryers and free WiFi throughout the property.
– Ideal location in Lot-et-Garonne (Aquitaine) region of France
– Within one hour of Bergerac Airport and just over 2 hours from Bordeaux Airport
– On the doorstep to wine country
– Countryside location with 18 acres of land to enjoy
– Accommodation in a luxury, restored manor house
– Large comfortable rooms, with warm and sophisticated décor maintaining many traditional features
– Private gardens and private parking
– Private fishing lake and pond
– Outdoor terrace and lounge areas
– Heated pool for adults and a children’s pool
– Three communal living rooms with a log burner, Sky TV, British TV, games, DVDs, libraries
– WiFi available in the manor house