– Arrive and check into the accommodation anytime after 12pm.
– You will have the rest of the day free to explore the local area and try out nearby restaurants for your dinner that night or simply stay and relax in the gite.
Your accommodation will be at the restored bakery – a gite that sleeps six comfortably and can easily become a home away from home.
– Cook in a traditional kitchen where each person has a double hot plate, utensils and prep space
– Patio area for dining outdoors on sunny days
– Spencer, your hands on Chef and host, excels in French cooking and allows you to choose all of the ingredients you want to work with
– Even for those who feel cooking is technical, you will find your lesson relaxed and easy to replicate once you get home
– The gite sleep 6, and offers a double bed room, 2 singles in the other bedroom, and a sofa bed in the lounge, along with a space for dining, a fully equipped kitchen, and showers
– Enjoy a log burning stove in the family room, TV with English channels, play station for the kids, and an outdoor area with a fire pit and BBQ for a countryside night time getaway
– Around 1-1.5 hours from Rennes airport
– Within an hour and a half drive, you will be able to discover medieval towns, spa towns, the beaches of Normandy and the D day invasion, and take in the Bayeux tapestry, all easily accessible in this amazing region