One Day French Cookery Course
Take time out from your holiday in Nice to experience the fresh produce and cookery from this wonderful area of France on a one day cookery course where you’ll learn how to cook typical French dishes with fun and friendly French Chef Aude at her boutique cookery school!
Highlights of the Trip
- Fun cookery lessons at a lovely boutique cookery school.
- Learn local specialities from Chef Aude during hands-on lessons.
- Cooking lesson preparing a 3-course meal followed by lunch.
This short cookery course makes a perfect addition to a holiday on the Cote D’Azur. Under the guidance of French Chef Aude at her boutique cookery school you’ll go on both a culinary and cultural journey as you learn the skills and techniques to cook a great 3 course French menu.
This is a hands-on course and during your 2 hour class, you’ll don your Chef’s apron and will make your own dishes as well as learning the all-important food presentation skills to make your dishes look as good as they taste.
Discover the gastronomic delights of Nice and go learn to cook delicious French dishes on this short cookery course with a difference.
- 2.5-3 hours French cooking lesson from 9am to 12pm or 3pm to 6pm
- Cooking lesson preparing a 3-course meal followed by the meal you have prepared
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Go learn to cook in the relaxed and welcoming cooking school of Chef Aude set in the Borriglione area of Nice which is very close to the wonderful Liberation food market used by locals.
In a fun and informal setting, you will learn to cook delicious French recipes using fresh, local ingredients with an emphasis on Nicoise specialities that will take you on not only a culinary journey but also a cultural one.
– Learn to cook in friendly environment in a boutique cooking school
– Visit one of Nice’s largest fruit and vegetable markets popular with the locals
– Learn to cook regional dishes, full of flavour and simple to prepare and recreate once back home
– Cook with warm and welcoming, professional Chef Aude who has many years experience
– Hands-on classes in small groups for personal attention
– Discover a host of Nicoise speciality dishes from the region
Please note that prices for the holidays do not include flights. We recommend using www.skyscanner.net to check flights.
The cooking course is located just a few kilometres from Nice airport, a taxi costs around 10-15 Euros.
Who is it suitable for?
– Suitable for all levels from complete beginners to experienced foodies
– Your Chef is French but Chef Aude also speaks English
– Please note: lessons are conducted primarily in French and French locals also participate in the classes, but some English translation can be offered depending on the class size
– Minimum age: 14 (children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
– Non cooking guests are welcome to join you for the meal at the end of the course for a small cost
When can I start?
– This French cooking course in Nice runs on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings (9am-12pm) and Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (3-6pm) year round
– Please note that the cookery school is closed 9-14 March and 10 August – 5 September in 2020
– If you can’t find the date you wish to book, please email [email protected] with your preferred date to check availability and we’ll get back to you very quickly with a response