Take time out from your holiday in Nice to experience the fresh produce and cookery from this wonderful area of France on a one day cookery course where you’ll learn how to cook typical French dishes with fun and friendly French Chef Aude at her boutique cookery school.
This short cookery course makes a perfect addition to a holiday on the Cote D’Azur. Under the guidance of French Chef Aude at her boutique cookery school you’ll go on both a culinary and cultural journey as you learn the skills and techniques to cook a great 3 course French menu.
This is a hands-on course and during your 2 hour class, you’ll don your Chef’s apron and will make your own dishes as well as learning the all-important food presentation skills to make your dishes look as good as they taste.
Discover the gastronomic delights of Nice and go learn to cook delicious French dishes on this short cookery course with a difference.
*Please note that meals will now be take away in accordance to Covid regulations (unless you have a private group booking).
Fun cookery lessons at a lovely boutique cookery school
Learn local specialities from Chef Aude during hands-on lessons
Cooking lesson preparing a 3-course meal followed by lunch
Your Local Host:
After many years of cooking and travelling, Chef Aude decided to open her own cookery boutique in the heart of Nice. Here she would be able to share her knowledge and techniques with visitors and locals alike, allowing them to take the skills and cook like a top chef in their own home.
With a diploma in hospitality and culinary arts from Read More
– Meet Chef Aude at the cooking boutique at either 9am or 3pm before starting your cooking lesson
– Cooking classes run for around 2.5 hours and after the lesson you’ll sit down together to enjoy the meal you’ve learned to cook accompanied by delicious French wines finishing around 12 noon for the morning classes and around 6pm for the evening classes
Learn to cook in the relaxed and welcoming cooking school of Chef Aude set in the Borriglione area of Nice, which is very close to the wonderful Liberation food market used by locals.
– Learn to cook regional dishes, full of flavour and simple to prepare and recreate once back home
– Cook with warm and welcoming, professional Chef Aude who has many years experience
– Hands-on classes in small groups for personal attention
– Discover a host of Nicoise speciality dishes from the region
The cooking course is located just a few kilometres from Nice airport, a taxi costs around 10-15 Euros.
2.5-3 hours French cooking lesson from 9am to 12pm or 2:30pm to 6pm
Cooking lesson preparing a 3-course meal followed by the meal you have prepared
- Suitable for all levels from complete beginners to experienced foodies
- Your Chef is French but Chef Aude also speaks English
- Please note: lessons are conducted primarily in French and French locals also participate in the classes, but some English translation can be offered depending on the class size
- Minimum age: 14 (children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Non cooking guests are welcome to join you for the meal at the end of the course for a small cost
- This French cooking course in Nice runs on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings (9am-12pm) and Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoons (3-6pm) year round
- If you can’t find the date you wish to book, please email email@example.com with your preferred date to check availability and we’ll get back to you very quickly with a response