A Typical Day
– You will be placed in one of the three following groups depending on your level and the group you are placed in will be confirmed to you during your induction on Monday morning:
– Group 1 = Tuesday to Friday 8:45am – 12:45pm
– Group 2 = Monday to Friday 13:45 – 17:00
– Group 3 = Monday to Friday 16:15 – 19:30
– You will have a short coffee break during your lessons
– You will have two, three hour cooking classes per week
– Days and time to be confirmed on arrival in conjunction with your language class times
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the French way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Optional trips to Monaco, Cannes and many more Cote d’Azur highlights
– Museum and gallery visits
– Water sports and a golf course are close to the school and during the winter months snow skiing is available just an hour away
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new-found language skills or just kick back and relax on this language learning holiday
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add this option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.