A Typical Day
– Please arrive at the school by 8.30am on your first day for a short level test to assess your understanding of the language and be placed in the right group class for your level
– French classes run daily Monday to Friday each week
– Classes run from 10:30am-12:30pm on Monday then 9am-12:30pm Tuesday to Friday OR Monday to Friday 2pm-5:30pm
– You will have 20 group classes per week lasting 45 minutes each
– You’ll have 5 surf lessons per week from Monday to Friday on Côte des Basques beach
– Each group lesson is 90 minutes long in the afternoon or early evening
– In the event of bad weather, your lessons will be rescheduled for later in the week
What can I do after the language lessons?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural and social activities throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as market tours, guided city tours and excursions
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practise your new-found language skills or just kick back and relax on this holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add this option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.