Enjoy 5* luxury and get off the beaten track on the Cotswolds, in this beautiful, multi-award-winning eco-retreat nestled in rolling hills and picturesque lanes.
Located in the idyllic little village of Shilton, this stunning cottage with room for 8 to sleep comfortably makes the perfect base for exploring the Costwolds Area Of Oustanding Natural Beauty.
As well as being luxurious, the cottage has been lovingly restored to make it as environmentally sustainable and eco-friendly as is possible, with the use of features like underfloor heating, LED lighting and efficient insulation.
In fact, the cottage has won numerous awards recognising the effort that has been made to make the retreat responsible, ethical and sustainable, so that you can be sure when you visit, you are making the best choice for the planet.
The cottage has been restored to preserve the traditional aspects of the building, and finished with contemporary luxuries. The stone floors, oak beams and inglenook fireplaces exude old-world charm, while stylish furnishings, original art and kitchens equipped for the keenest chef make them heavenly places to be. Beds are incredibly comfy and the bathrooms have drenching showers and double-ended baths for a spa-like feel.
All seasons in the Cotswolds are magnificent and the cottage is equipped for all weathers; underfloor heating, roaring log fires and goose-down duvets keep you toasty in winter and the stunning private garden with places to relax, cook a BBQ and unwind are a haven in summer. The village has a terrific food pub within a short walk and some of the most acclaimed food pubs in the Cotswolds are within a short drive.
Features of the cottage include:
- Sleeps 8 in 4 double bedrooms
- The main lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood burner, Sony 4K TV with Bluetooth soundbar, DVD player, Bose Bluetooth speaker
- The Library / Movie room withTV & DVD player. This room can also be converted into a fifth private downstairs bedroom, please ask for details.
- The Garden lounge with beautiful views over the garden and to the ford beyond
- Chef equipped kitchen with:
- 2 Fridges
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Full range of cooking pans, china and cutlery
- Glasses for Champagne to a G & T
- Lavazza Espresso Coffee pod machine
- Digital radio
- Dining room
- Two Double bedrooms with views over the rear garden via the Juliet balconies and King size beds
- Two further double bedrooms
- 3 luxury bathrooms (includes 2 showers, 2 baths, 3 toilets) 1 shower and toilet is downstairs
- Underfloor heating
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pretty private garden overlooking the village ford with plenty of seating to read a book , enjoy al fresco dining or a drink in the evening sun
- Grab rails and a shower seat are present for the less mobile
- BBQ (charcoal) and BBQ tools
- Off-street parking for one car plus plenty of roadside parking with no restrictions