Enjoy 5* luxury and get off the beaten track on the Cotswolds, in this beautiful, multi-award-winning eco-retreat nestled in rolling hills and picturesque lanes.
Located in the idyllic little village of Southrop, this stunning cottage with room for 6 to sleep comfortably makes the perfect base and quirky place to stay for exploring the Costwolds Area Of Oustanding Natural Beauty.
The cottage has been lovingly restored, decorated and furnished to a high standard creating a stylish and luxurious holiday home. The restoration has included environmentally sustainable and eco-friendly features such as underfloor heating, LED lighting and efficient insulation, whilst maintaining its original features and charm.
The cottage has won numerous awards and accolades for sustainability as well as being recognised for quality and service standards.
The cottage has been restored to preserve the traditional aspects of the building, and finished with contemporary luxuries. The stone floors, oak beams and inglenook fireplaces exude old-world charm, while stylish furnishings, original art and kitchens equipped for the keenest chef make them heavenly places to be. Beds are incredibly comfy and the bathrooms have drenching showers and double-ended baths for a spa-like feel.
All seasons in the Cotswolds are magnificent and the cottage is equipped for all weathers; underfloor heating, roaring log fires and goose-down duvets keep you toasty in winter and the stunning private garden with places to relax, cook a BBQ and unwind are a haven in summer. The village has a terrific food pub within a short walk and some of the most acclaimed food pubs in the Cotswolds are within a short drive.
Features of the cottage include:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms
- Lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood-burner, 4K TV plus Bluetooth soundbar, DVD player, Bose Bluetooth speakers
- Dining Room (seats 8)
- Chef equipped kitchen with:
- Electric Oven
- Electric Hob
- Washing Machine
- Full range of Cooking pans, china and cutlery
- Selection of Glasses from Champagne flutes to G & T
- Espresso Coffee machine
- Digital radio
- Master double bedroom with king size bed and views to the rear garden
- Two further double bedrooms (one downstairs)
- 2 Luxury bathrooms (one downstairs ‘wet room style’ with drenching shower & toilet, upstairs large bathroom with toilet, shower and double ended slipper bath)
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Complimentary wifi
- Expansive private rear garden with large lawn, plenty of places to sit and enjoy al fresco dining or an evening drink on the terrace
- Charcoal BBQ and tools
- Off-street parking for up to four cars.