– Meet in the hotel at 3.00 p.m. for a warm welcome and introductions, followed by a short walk and some late afternoon photography.
– Join up later for a welcome drink in the bar and dinner in the hotel.
Mary and Pat have been running their photography holidays for the last couple of years now…
Your holiday host, Mary
– Mary has worked in travel for the past 20 years and has hosted groups for many different companies
– She is extremely detail oriented and hands-on to ensure everything runs like clockwork so h.. Read More
– Enjoy a full day of photography exploring the different landscapes and capturing the abundance of colour in the forest.
– During the day we will view the forest vistas from high points in the north west, as well as getting deep into the forest, walking among the trees, finding hidden lakes, exploring the open heathland and, hopefully, encountering the wildlife.
– Explore the Georgian market town of Lymington during the morning, taking in its pretty, narrow streets and harbour filled with fishing boats and yachts.
– From there, you’ll stroll along the Solent Way coastal footpath enjoying views of the Needles and the Isle of Wight on one side and the saltmarsh nature reserve on the other.
– Both days will begin, weather permitting, with the opportunity to get out early and enjoy the dawn light, taking either sunrises or morning mists in the forest.