Gin Lover’s Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Yes, dreams can come true! You can enjoy a fantastic gin afternoon tea on-board the fabulous double decker Brigit's Bakery bus, with delicious COMPLIMENTARY Hayman’s Gin Cocktails…
Hayman’s of London, the award-winning family distillers of True English Gin and B Bakery have come together to offer a unique Gin Lovers Afternoon Tea Bus Tour – currently the only gin bus tour London has to offer!
Tours on the charming, vintage Routemaster bus will depart from Victoria Coach Station or 8 Northumberland Avenue, and take in some of London’s most iconic landmarks. Guests will enjoy a bespoke Bakery Afternoon Tea with Hayman’s Gin infused delights and three seasonal complimentary Hayman’s Gin cocktails, including a classic True English Gin and Tonic.
Our Gin Lovers Afternoon Tea Bus Tour is the perfect way to relax and take in the sights of London with friends, family and loved ones, while enjoying a true London Gin that is distilled in the heart of London. Our Gin Afternoon Tea Tours are limited, so don’t delay!
Highlights of the Trip
- Travel around London in style with a bespoke Gin cocktail in hand and sweet treats at the ready
- 3 complimentary Gin based cocktails
- Dietary Options Available: Traditional; Vegetarian; Vegan (+£3); Halal; Gluten Free (+£3)
What's Not Included
- Pick up and drop off transport to departure and arrival points
- Drinks that have are not included in the ticket price
Gin Tours starting at 17:30pm will leave from Victoria Coach Station.
Gin Tours starting at 18:30pm will leave from 8 Northumberland Avenue off Trafalgar Square WC2N 5BY.
Please arrive at the arranged departure location 15 minutes before it is due to leave.