Stay in a unique glamping pod made for two in the beautiful landscape of the Norfolk broads, get close to nature and enjoy the great outdoors. A wonderful private and tranquil retreat to relax, enjoy canoeing or paddle boarding on the river, a river side sauna, or a soak in your hot tub.
Ideal for a special occasion or even a honeymoon, Damselfly pod is situated on a large site with only two other glamping pods in the vicinity, making it the perfect place to relax unwind and really get back to nature. The site is for adults only and the pods have their own outdoor area, with hot tub and garden furniture.
There is exclusive access to Broad Fen, when you are staying in a glamping pod, it’s a privately owned 95-acre Special Area of Conservation (SAC), where you can wander to your hearts content in the peace and tranquility of this wonderful place, with vibrant fen meadows and woodland harbouring many rare and endangered species. Broad Fen provides wonderful walks right on your doorstep and on site there are canoes and SUPs to hire and a ‘saunabox’ which can be rented by the hour.
Included in your glamping pod are:
- King-size bed (with all bedding and towels supplied)
- Well-equipped kitchen with kettle, fridge, toaster, freezer, four-ring hob, full-sized oven, pans, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glasses) Washing up liquid is also provided
- Tea, coffee, UHT milk, salt, pepper and sugar
- En-suite facilities with hand soap and toilet roll
- Central heating
- TV with Free-Sat
- Wood-fired hot tub (one bag of logs is provided, extra bags can be purchased for £5 each on site) There are no chemicals and water changes daily
- Fire pit with grill for outdoor cooking
- Gas BBQ
- Complimentary BBQ pack from Tavern Tasty for your first al fresco meal!
There are a number of glamping pods and lodges on site, making this the perfect place for a large group of friends or a number of families to holiday together. To see all the properties on site, click here.