Pack an extra bag for your jewellery
To celebrate the launch of our new jewellery making courses in France, GoLearnTo.com are offering early bookers some amazingly low prices and no single supplements for even better value holidays. Return home relaxed, refreshed with new skills and a suitcase full of unique jewellery.
Spend a long weekend or if you have more time and a bigger suitcase for your jewellery, a full week in a tranquil beautifully restored farmhouse in Aveyron in the rugged Midi-Pyrénées region. Take part in jewellery making workshops where you’ll learn to create your own unique pieces including necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings – the beads, stones & crystals are all included in the price.
Long weekends (3 nights/4 days arriving Fridays) are priced at the low introductory rate of just £200 per person and there’s no single supplements so if you are looking for a fun weekend away in a stunning location, this is perfect.
Week long courses are just £400 per person but you should probably spend a few £££’s extra on excess baggage to carry home all the jewellery you’ve made during the week.
This course can be booked exclusively through GoLearnTo.com and include:
• Full days of jewellery making lessons (2 days for the weekend and 6 days for the week course)
• All the jewellery making materials including beads, semi-precious stones, crystals, wires, clasps, silver, equipment and tools
• The jewellery you’ve created during the workshops to take home with you
• Accommodation in a twin/double room in the farmhouse (no single supplements)
• Breakfast each day
• Return transfers from Rodez airport or train station
• Sightseeing trips (optional)
• Lunch during the workshop days
Jewellery making courses run year round, mid week short breaks can also be arranged on request.
For brides to be, we have an amazing Tiara and wedding jewellery making course. And, at £200 per person, this is probably the cheapest hand-made unique tiara any bride would be proud to wear.
Visit: www.GoLearnTo.com now to find out more.