Arrive at the student residence, relax, and meet your fellow students!
– During your course you’ll stay in the popular student residence in the school grounds
– Prices are based on arrivals on the Sunday before your course starts and end on the Saturday morning after your course has finished
– It’s located just a few minutes walk from the beach in a quiet neighbourhood close to the centre of Jacó
– Decorated in tropical hardwoods and bamboo, stained glass and mosaic floors, it’s the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Costa Rican way of life
– If you are travelling solo, you can either can share a room with 1 other guest (of the same sex) and between you will have a private bathroom or if you are a solo traveller, you can book a private room for an extra supplement and note that these rooms sell out fast during peak season (December-March and May-August)
– Rooms are safe and clean and have air conditioning, ceiling fans, hot water, fridges and all students share a basic kitchen and communal areas
Room options in the residence
Standard shared rooms
A great option for travellers on a budget. All shared rooms are double occupancy with twin single beds. Solo travellers will be paired with a roommate of the same sex.
Book yourself your own bedroom, just for you, by making a standard shared room private.
Deluxe private room
For an additional supplement, this option is great for couples or solo travellers looking to treat themselves! These rooms have a comfortable king size bed and all the features of a standard room plus a complimentary bath towel service.