A West Coast Experience
Our 4 Day Cape West Coast Experience gives you an experience of the Cape flowers and a UNESCO Heritage site.
Our 4 Day Cape West Coast Experience is a professionally guided experience of the Cape West Coast. This short tour only runs between August and September when the West Coast and surrounds transforms into an array of colours with the blooming flowers of the Cape Floral Kingdom, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The blossoming flowers and fynbos of the Cape Floral Kingdom, the smallest and most diverse vegetation zone in the world, is by far the main attraction of the region and a spectacular sight to behold once a year for a couple of months only, depending on the rains.
- Professional guide
- En suite private luxury tented camp accommodation in the Zeven Puts Private Nature Reserve
- Meals & local beverages as per itinerary
- West Coast National Park game, flower and scenic drive
- Nieuwoudtville flower & waterfall tour
- Wine tasting at different West Coast wineries
- Bird Island Cape-Gannet Colony in Lambert’s Bay
- All park & entry fees
What's Not Included
- Items of a personal nature