Rio De Janeiro Carnival Experience
Imagine getting behind the scenes access to the world's most famous carnival? Well that's exactly what you will do on our Rio De Janeiro Carnival Experience! You will visit the largest Samba school in Rio, see where the actual floats are made and to top it all off you can even dress up in an authentic Carnival costume!
Come and enjoy an all access, guided visit to Grande Rio headquarters which is one of the biggest Samba Schools in Rio. Participants will learn about the history of the Carnival which dates back to 1723!
Visit the backstage of the parade and marvel at the magnificent colours of the Carnivals actual floats. At the end of the experience, dress up like a local in the vibrant carnival outfits and take pictures with the floats and performers.
Highlights of the Trip
- Learn about the history of the world’s most famous carnival
- Get an all access experience of behind the scenes at the carnival and meet the people who are performing in the parade
- Dress up in the vibrant outfits and pose on the fabulous floats
- Private Transfer to and from your accommodation
- Behind the scenes to Rio De Janeiro’s Carnival
- Expert bilingual guide
Your host will arrange pick up from your accommodation in time for the experience to start at 11:00am.