Authentic Indian Dinner Party Experience
South African cuisine is made up and influenced by many different cultures, Indian cuisine has left a wealth of food treasures especially in KwaZulu-Natal, Durban region, but now enjoyed across South Africa.
Cyril Naicker is a 3rd generation born Indian South African, stood in his Mother’s Kitchen watching and learning as a young boy the secrets of her Indian cooking skills and heritage. He is very skilled in the blending and making delicious, heart-warming Indian cuisine with the influences of South Africa, using the recipes hand me down from his Mother, to transport you on an anastomotic adventure with the flavour of Inda under Table Mountian
Highlights of the Trip
- Welcome Ceremony.
- Welcome Drink.
- Hear first-hand the history of Indian food in South Africa which started with the Sugarcane plantations starting in Durban and how the influences of local cultural helped form and development the unique flavours and dishes now loved by all in South Africa.
- Get to smell, see, hear and taste South African Indian cuisine, right here in Cape Town at the foot of Table Mountain a World Heritage site, so close that you can touch it.
- A short demonstration on how to cook a chicken curry, and the correct spices to use.
- A sumptuous meal full of favour
- Recipe Hand-out.
- Surprise gift pack.
What's Not Included
- Bring your own Alcohol:
- Bring an appetite.
- Bring a camera
- Bring a sense of sharing.
- Bring a jacket or a windbreaker