Historic Pub Tour of The Rocks
Come on an all-inclusive journey to Sydney's oldest pubs as you wander through Australia’s oldest neighbourhood, The Rocks.
On our historic pub tour, a passionate local guide will escort you, on foot through Australia’s oldest neighbourhood, The Rocks, visiting 5 heritage pubs, with dinner and drinks all included.
You will gain exclusive access to an original convict gaol cell, and behind the scenes access inside the working brewery of Australia’s oldest brew-pub. Your local guide will relish in sharing the history and mysteries of The Rocks, as you hear why there are three pubs that can claim the mantle as ‘Sydney’s Oldest Pub’.
Learn how Australia’s only military uprising was because of alcohol, and how the outbreak of the bubonic plague affected ‘the taste of a beer’.
Soak up the atmosphere of a once forgotten era, rife with corruption, shady characters and organised crime, and discover hidden tunnels used for rum smugglers and shanghaiing unsuspecting sailors.
People who enjoyed our Historic Pub Tour of The Rocks also enjoyed our Cabramatta Delights Experience – Click Here to find out more.
• 1 x beer/cider/wine or soft drink at each pub visited (5 in total)
• Dinner in the form of gourmet pizza.
• Accurate, historic commentary delivered by a passionate local.
• Over $100 worth of discount vouchers to local businesses in The Rocks.
• 1 x free Sydney Pub Tours souvenir gift.
• Fun, group photo’s available for free download.
What's Not Included
• Hotel pickup and/or drop off.
• Spirits, cocktails or shots.
Meeting Place: Harts Pub, corner of Essex Street and Gloucester Street