Barangaroo and the Rocks
Explore Sydney's newest dining delights! Enjoy iconic sights as well as Sydney's colonial history with a taste of Australia’s favourite dishes, stunning Harbour views and the city’s most modern architecture and oldest colonial history! A Perfect day food walk in Sydney.
- Let us introduce you to some of the best dining in the must-see locations of Barangaroo and The Rocks, on a walk to make room for more food.
- A locally brewed beverage and pub grub at one of Sydney’s oldest pubs, then enjoy breath-taking views over the harbour.
- Enjoy Australia’s favourite cuisines Italian &Thai classics, deliciously made with fresh ingredients from the restaurant’s farms. GF OPTIONS
- Taste fresh gelato (GF) at Barangaroo wharf and satisfy your sweet tooth with indulgent French patisserie to eat or take home at the Rocks.
- Learn about Sydneys newest and oldest suburbs, how they were built and how they are used, who lives there and works there.
- Enjoy harbourside views from the stunning Barangaroo Park and a beautiful walk through the old and new Sydney (2×1.2km)
- Talented tour guides with extensive local knowledge. Always a small intimate group, never more than 12 people on your tour. Paced to suit.
Meeting Place: Outside David Jones store, Tower 3, Barangaroo to start at 1.30pm
look out for your guide in a yellow T shirt